I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 12 March 2017

Chapter 129: Why was I at Britain's Got Talent?!

Hey Guys,

So this week I vlogged my trip to Trafalgar Square:
On here I thought I'd explain what was going on.

Every year Britain's Got Talent opens with a Piece to camera/sketch/performance type thing, this year it was filmed in Trafalgar Square and I was invited to join in, I was told to wear red, white and blue so found my most outlandish red white and blue and I headed to London.

On arrival we watched the choreographer run through the performance that would happen during the opening sequence multiple times as different aspects and performers arrived, we also watched the crew set up barriers and do mic checks.

Eventually everyone was filtered into the barrier pen, and I was lucky enough to get right near the front. Then the military players turned up, featuring last years winner, Magician Richard Jones. They repeated the opening a few more times and then Ant and Dec arrived.

They spoke to us for a bit and then got straight into filming their speech. Following a turbulent year in politics, it was clear that they were playing on this for their performance this year as they took to a plinth and began making their campaign promise. It was clear in parts of their speech that there were going to be cut-aways to sketches filmed elsewhere, so I look forward to seeing the final edited cut when BGT airs later this year.

This was an awesome opportunity to be part of and I'm really looking forward to sharing a screen with Ant & Dec, although, if its not edited in a way where we both feature together, then I'll be happy in the knowledge that I was there and I was filming with them.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Do Something Awesome,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment