I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 19 March 2017

Chapter 130: What is Comic Relief?!

Hey Guys,

This week I had my hair shaved off for Comic Relief:
On here I thought I'd talk about what Comic Relief is.

Comic Relief is a major charity based in the UK, with a vision of a just world, free from poverty. They work all year round to help make their vision a reality. And in the years since they started out in 1985, with the support of some remarkable people, they've achieved amazing things and raised over £1 billion.

Red Nose Day is a day on which people up and down the country hold events with the purpose of collecting money to donate to Comic Relief. There is also a live telethon which includes sketches, music, and comedy as entertainment and as a way to get people to donate.

You can watch this on BBC1 on Friday at 7pm.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Donate,
and Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment