I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 5 March 2017

Chapter 127: Writing With Paul McCartney?!?

Hey Guys,

So this week I performed a song that I wrote with Paul McCartney:
Obviously it's clear that I didn't exactly write it with him, but while watching clips I saw them come up with the lyrics and thought it was a good basis for a chorus and so I adapted it over a couple of weeks to create that song. Everything in the song other that the first 4 lines of the chorus is my own work and I was incredibly proud to create a song as I've tried lots before and not quite been able to get something that I thought was remotely good.

I hope that Paul McCartney/Graham Norton someday find out about this song/video as I feel like it would be cool for them to see that it went somewhere.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Write A Song,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment