I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 26 February 2017

Chapter 126: The Last Dear Video!

Hey Guys,

So this week on YouTube I gave you my last Dear... Video:

On here I thought I'd talk you through this fairly simple decision.

Basically, I've been piggy backing of Carrie, Tom and Gi's format for 2 years now and I think it's time for me to start doing my own thing. It's been great being a part of this and being recognised by all 3 of them on Social Media.

I am looking forward to having my own new way to open a video...which I haven't decided on yet so it could be a number of things, but also to having more fun with thumbnails and end slates.

Here's to it all going well.

Here is a playlist of my favourite videos from the last 2 years:
CLICK HERE

Thankyou

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Do Something New,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment