I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 5 February 2017

Chapter 122: A Big Shave!

Hey Guys,

This week I spoke a lot about nothing:
On here I thought I'd tell you more about my Comic Relief Challenge

I've always been a fan of Comic and Sport relief and have always made an effort to do something, whether that be wearing a skirt to school or running round a field for a bit. I feel that it's a fantastic charity that really makes a difference.

As somewhat of a comedian myself, I am more drawn to Comic Relief and the events that happen on the night and am hugely looking forward to this years telethon (24th March) as I know they are stripping back a bit and focussing more on comedy, with all the hosts being comedians this year.

2017 seemed like the right year to do something extreme and so a head shave seemed like the perfect thing. I, like my uncles, will be bald (with a beard, of course) and I am raising money and would appreciate if you could give what you can for the cause.

JUST GIVING PAGE

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Raise Money,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment