I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 29 January 2017

Chapter 121: Jamie Stinton!

Hey Guys,

So this week I eventually uploaded a video that I've had since November:

Eventually has two meanings in this situation...one, because it's been ages since we filmed it and two, that it's been ages since Sunday...Basically, my internet was refusing to be consistent enough to upload a video but all is good now.

On here I thought I'd talk about Jamie.

Jamie is one of my best friends. He is a year younger than me but that doesn't seem to put anything between us. For a couple of years now people have pointed out comparisons between us and have said that we are older/younger versions of each other...This is a compliment for me really.

Jamie can be a right dick sometimes, but when he's not, he is the best person to be around because he's so genuine and kind and occasionally funny too.

This walk was so much fun and I really enjoyed spending the time with my bro and my good friend.

What a legend.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Appreciate Someone,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment