I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 22 January 2017

Chapter 117: I'm back...and I'm Sorry!

Hey Guys,

So this week on YouTube I made 3 videos to make up for the weeks I've missed, here's one of them:
In this one I apologise for being away and explain why.

Basically, my computer monitor was refusing to turn on and so I couldn't edit anything, hence the lack of Sweden vlogs and I couldn't film anything on my phone because it was full with Sweden footage that I couldn't transfer to the computer but I'm back.

The reason I haven't posted here is because I hadn't uploaded a video so I didn't really have much to talk about, but fear no more...I am back!

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Apologise,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment