I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 22 January 2017

Chapter 118: Celebrity Big Brother!

Hey Guys,

This week I told you who I thought would be in the final of Celebrity Big Brother and who I wanted to win:

I came to the conclusion that I want 1 of 3 to win the show.

James Cosmo
I feel like he is the most deserving of a place in the house and is such a nice guy and for that reason I think he should and could go all the way and win the show.

Coleen Nolan
Out of all of the all stars, she is my favourite, so if one of those has to win, I want it to be her. I think she is misunderstood by many and is a really passionate and caring person who I'd be happy to see win.

Jamie O'Hara
Another new star, who despite playing for Pompey, I have really enjoyed in the house. He is a fun guy who is also very nice but won't let people walk over him which I think is a really nice quality to have.

I would be happy however, if Calum or Jedward won as well.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Watch CBB,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment