I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 22 January 2017

Chapter 119: Be A Donor!

Hey Guys,

So this week I showed you what was in my wallet:


And unexpectedly I asked you all to sign up to be a donor, which was not planned at all.

Over here I thought I'd say why you should do that.

Signing up to be a donor could save someone's life and only takes about 2 minutes to do, unfortunately it's one of those things that people very often want to do but put off until it's too late.

As well as that, it is also on an opt-in scheme which means you are only registered if you sign up which I think should be the other way round, and you have to opt out if you don't wish to be a donor, unfortunately this is yet to be changed.

Please take the time now, to stop what you're doing and sign up, because it could save a life.

SIGN UP HERE


Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Be A Donor,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment