I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 12 February 2017

Chapter 123: Valentine's Day!

Hey Guys,

So this week I sang 'Love How It Hurts' by Scouting For Girls to celebrate Valentine's Day:

On here I thought I'd talk to you about Love...

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I've been single since 2011 and find getting into a relationship really difficult. Until 2015 I hadn't really had an attraction to anyone but over the recent years I have found myself 'liking' people but not being able to muster up any courage to take it any further, either that, or they've turned me down, or I've found out they like someone else which really knocks you down a bit.

For the first time in a while, I really want to have a counterpart, someone I can love and have that love reciprocated but unfortunately, it's not as easy as it sounds...unless you're anyone other than me it seems.

Anyway, that's all I really have to say #FindLoveForMitch XD

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Love,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment