I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 27 September 2015

Chapter 3: Happiness

Hello again,

This week on YouTube, Carrie, Tom & Gi were discussing what makes them happy so I have responded, albeit a small quick reply due to a lack of time for a proper long video, so I thought, as well as posting a link to the video here, I would also write in a bit more depth here.

So, here is the video:

and here is the post in depth:

Being a happy person myself, happiness is one of my favourite things, I like to spread it to everyone I come into contact with and sometimes I try a little too hard to make others happy.

But what makes me happy

1) My Friends.
Friends are always a great group of people to have around, unlike family, they've chosen to get to know you and therefore you find that they can sometimes understand you better for it. My friends always know how to make me happy, not that they need to often.

2) My Family.
Family are the only people who are kind of forced to know and like you, therefore, they know when you are sad and when you need to be cheered up...one member of my family who never fails to cheer me up is my Uncle Pete, another crazy individual...in some ways, my inspiration to be different.

3) Food.
Those of you that know me, know that I like to eat, eating helps me think, calm down, relax, cheer up, get ready and it helps me to keep going...so as you can imagine, I eat quite a lot, but I never eat without analysing it afterwards and deciding what I could do to improve it...so it's not a pointless activity, who knows, I may end up as a food critic, I've thought about it before.

4) TV.
As I've mentioned before, watching TV is a passion of mine, I love it. It's one of the few things in my life that I'm scheduled with, I live by TV which I think is acceptable, bearing in mind my desired line of work.

5) Other Peoples Happiness.
Other people being happy is quite possibly one of the biggest things that makes me happy. Sometimes it just takes being around happy people to make you happy which is why you rarely see me sad.

6) Acting & Theatre.
These two were separate in the video but it makes more sense to group them now. Acting is another of my passions and i do it on a regular basis with other amazing actors, whether it be with those in my Performing Arts/Drama class or with the IWSC or just anyone in general, its a great atmosphere to be around with people who share interests with you. As for Theatre...What isn't to love about theatre.

7) Music.
For someone who didn't really listen to music until I was about 13, it's surprising how much I love it. I listen to it on my way to and from almost anywhere and even find myself just sitting in my bedroom listening to it in my earphones. It had a huge impact on the way I walk to the point that I can't walk somewhere without listening to it, which wouldn't have even crossed my mind 4 years ago.

8) Films.
I rarely watch films because I don't have enough free time to just sit down and watch them to a point that I still have 9 films to watch from last Christmas, however, when I do watch films it does always make me happy.

9) Photographs.
For me, photographs don't have to be high quality, they just need to depict a memory vividly enough that when you look at them, you can instantly remember the day it happened in such detail...Just looking around my room, you will see a whole host of photographs that mean something to me, there is also one of Jon Snow from Channel 4 but we won't go into that right now.

10) The Internet.
The internet is an incredible thing, these days you can do pretty much anything on the internet which is why it's a happy place to be...if you're sad, you can find things that cheer you up...but personally, it allows me to connect with friends through Facebook, celebrities through twitter and you guys through YouTube and this blog, nothing can beat that...the internet is the world, in my pocket.

So, that's what makes me happy in more detail, probably what i would've said in more detail in my video if I had the time to.

Until Next time,
Stay Happy,
Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment