I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 28 September 2015

Chapter 4: Sponsored Cycle

Good Morning you lot,

It's Currently 7am, and today I am taking part in a sponsored cycle to raise money for the Syrian Refugees. Throughout today I will be adding to this post in a kind of countdown fashion.

*9 HOURS TO GO*

Right now, I'm feeling fine...not even out of bed yet, and I've got a whole school day before I even need to think about getting on the bike.

*7.5 HOURS TO GO*

Arrived at school, 6th form is buzzing with 'excitement' for the big cycle, starting to kick in now that this IS something that we HAVE to do...Yay

*6 HOURS TO GO*

Feeling alright right now, but there is still a lot of day to go. Am looking forward to it though, BRING IT ON!

*4.5 HOURS TO GO*

Wow, that came quickly...now I'm getting worried...I don't even like cycling, but oh well, anything for charity.

*3 HOURS TO GO*

BLEUGH! Too soon, too soon.

Bikes Are Ready!

*30 MINUTES TO GO*

Here we go, all set up....LETS DO THIS!









*IT HAS BEGUN*


And We're off
I survived my first 20 minutes, going to post this now so go to Twitter @dysonHamer or @CowesEC to see it being live tweeted.

Love you all,
Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment