I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Chapter 44: YouTube Subscriptions #3

Hi Guys,

It's about time I did a follow up to my previous posts about YouTube subscriptions/Youtube Subscriptions #2

So today I thought I would tell you about a few more of the channels I am subscribed to on YouTube. Some of them are popular well known channels, and some of them are smaller lesser known channels, please do subscribe to them if they take your fancy. (if you click on their channel names at the beginning of the paragraph it will take you to their channel)


11) Alan Becker

Alan Becker is an animator most known for his 'Animator VS Animation' videos. I used to watch his videos all the time when I was younger but recently stumbled upon his channel again to find so many more videos. Amongst his animations he also does tutorials to show you how to animate some of the things he does on his second channel AlanBeckerTutorials.


12) Carsandwater

Carsandwater are a channel that I came across completely by accident. There videos very much revolve around destroying items. This can be done in numerous ways such as 'item' VS Thermite, Deep Freeze Crush Test & RHNB (Red Hot Nickel Ball). I find watching this channel oddly satisfying. My favourite video is RHNB - Jello.


13) RayWilliamJohnson

RayWilliamJohnson uploads a wide variety of content however I am only subscribed for one of the shows, =3, this is a show that reviews viral videos in a completely ridiculous comedic way. =3 has been hosted by a few different people, first Ray himself, then Robby Motz after Ray quit to focus on other content, after him was Kaja Martin who replaced Robbie after he decided to focus on his own channel and most recently Carlo Santos who replaced Kaja after she left to work on other things. Carlo is probably my favourite of all the hosts.


14) Will Darbyshire

Will Darbyshire is from the group of vloggers that include Joe Sugg, Casper Lee & Oli White however what sets him apart from the others is the style of his videos, they are rarely challenges or sit down videos and tend more to be collections of videos to explain something. His videos tend to be very deep and infrequent but they always have a sort of passion that makes them more special to watch.


15) Steve Kardynal

Steve Kardynal is a comical youtuber who uploads, among other things, chatroulette videos of him dressed in silly outfits, mainly womens underwear, and lipsyncing songs. He also has a series called songs in real life which are sketches that are quite hard to explain. He also uploads the other odd videos such as one of him with food falling on his head. Steve hasn't uploaded in a while but I can't unsubscribe because I wouldn't want to miss a new video in the future.


For now, that will be it, but I'll be sure to let you know about other channels that I am subscribed to in the future.

Again, make sure you go and check out all the channels, and subscribe to them if you want to.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Subscribe to one of those channels,
and goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment