I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 15 February 2016

Chapter 46: Februaimy (2016 Goals)

Hey Guys,

So, My good ol' friend Georgia over at Saltwater Sunset is doing 2016 Goals blog posts, in which she outlines that she will be setting herself goals every month, and then she gave a list of her goals.

I think this is a really cool idea, so, complete with awful punny titles, I shall give my own goals...
These will be on the 15th of each month


PLANUARY SUCCESS RATING: 62.5%

  • Improve my hygiene and grooming routine
  • Start to plan my evenings better to accommodate not only my love of TV, but also schoolwork and online work (planning YouTube Videos, Blog posts)
  • Use Social Media positively rather than an opportunity to waste time
  • Plan exciting things to do

FEBRUAIMY I Told you the puns get worse
  • Continue to improve my hygiene and grooming routine
  • Start setting more time aside for school work in school & at home
  • Start learning lines for the 2 plays that I'm in
  • Get to know people better
I've only started with a small list as I want to make sure I'm setting achievable targets.

In March, I will review my success of 'Februaimy', and then create a new list of goals for March, which will have some kind of pun.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Set Goals,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment