I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 6 March 2016

Chapter 52: A Whole Year

Hey Guys,

So this week on YouTube I celebrated a whole year of me doing 'Dear...' Videos

You can see that here:

And a playlist of all my 'Dear...' Videos HERE

When I uploaded the first Dear... video on the 8th March 2015 I was half nervous and half excited to see how it would go and I never imagined that I would have made 52 weekly videos.

Making these videos was just a way to document the things that I was doing and gain something to do in my spare time, I used Carrie, Tom & Gi's format as a way of getting started and it just kind of stuck.

On the 28th June 2015, Tom Fletcher uploaded a video in which he mentioned me when I was only about 17 videos in.

I'm now a whole year in and I'm still having ideas for videos and hope to keep going for at least one more year, Thankyou to anyone who has actually watched them.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Celebrate Achievements,
and Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment