I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 13 March 2016

Chapter 53: The Beatles

Hey Guys,

Firstly, I apologise for the lateness of this post, I've been shopping today for my ski trip which is coming up soon.

This week on YouTube, I paid tribute to Sir George Martin, producer of the Beatles, who died on the 8th of March by singing 'Yesterday' by the Beatles. See it here:

For those of you that don't know, The Beatles are my favourite band, there is no real reason as to why I like them so much, but they have always been my favourite band and so hearing that the man who had so much impact into so many of their great hits had died came as such a sad revelation to me. I wouldn't necessarily say it was a shock, as he was now 90 however it is still awful news all the same.

The first CD I ever owned was '1' by the Beatles which was a compilation of most of their number 1 hits, and so their songs have really stuck with me for a long time. The song 'Yesterday' is one of my favourites and I even have some of the lyrics to it on my bedroom wall.

In 2011, I was lucky enough to see Paul McCartney live at the O2 which was an incredible experience for me as, of course, it was the closest I could ever get to seeing The Beatles live.

My ukulele, which I played in the video, has the Beatles faces on it however you may not be alble to see that.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Listen To The Beatles
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment