I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 20 March 2016

Chapter 55: The Interview & Updates

Hey Guys,

So yesterday I had a job interview with HumanUtopia who I've mentioned before here and on my channel, Here is a video of my trip to London where the interview took place:


I didn't have much time to vlog anything in the interview but we basically played lots of games, answered lots of questions and had a fair bit of fun while being observed by Graham, the boss.

I'm actually writing this on the train journey home from London so I haven't really had much time to process it all so there's a bit more info in the main video which I will film when I get home, which is available up there^.

While I have you here I just need to give you a few quick updates, Next week I am going skiing in Austria with the school, of course there will be blog posts & videos about that in due course, but while I'm away I will have videos and blog posts scheduled...but they may not work so bare with me on that.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Follow A Dream,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment