I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 7 August 2016

Chapter 90: Oooooh, I'm an Actor!!

Hey Guys,

So this week, On the YouTubes I did a quick Q&A about being an actor and ort of announced my new play:


thought on here I would tell you a bit more about the play that I'm writing. Now, I'm not allowed to say too much, because it's not completed and therefore the idea could be stolen and all that. So, what can I tell you. I can tell you that the idea draws from experiences I have had in theatre and the characters are mostly named after people that have been important to me, in the theatre or otherwise. I can also, Give you a list of characters and my short descriptions of them:

The CHARACTERS

STUART
The ‘Nice’ Guy
SARAH
The Seducer
MARK
The Unfortunate One
MICHAEL
The Professional
ROB
The ‘Wing It’
ELLA
The Emotion
KEVIN
The Problem
LIZ
The Failing Support
JASON
The Wounded Soldier
ANDY
The Unexpected
PETE
The Comic Relief
CARL
The Leading Man
LUKE
The Revisor
JAKE
The Young Pro
MOLLY
The Grown Up Kid
HANNA
The Online Guru
LOU
The Gaffer
SCOTT
The Oblivious


For now, that is all I can reveal, despite how very vague it is but I promise, there is so much more to come.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Write Something,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment