I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 28 August 2016

Chapter 94: The Best Job Ever

Hey Guys,

This week on YouTube I did some tours of the Hotels I've stayed at over the last month:
Today I thought I'd tell you about the best job in the world, which unfortunately came to an end this week (Well, at least for now).

As you know, I've spoken about HumanUtopia a lot on this blog and on my YouTube channel before and so I won't fill you in on all the details of what they do, however, I will talk you through what I've been up to this summer.

At the very beginning I got to visit Neale-Wade Academy in March(The place, not the month) to complete the heroes HARmony Camp training ready for their camp at the end of Summer, It was lovely to meet such a talented and funny group of kids who are truly incredible people who I know will go far.

After that I got to visit Elm Green School in West Norwood for a couple to days to experience a HARmony camp and it was some of the most fun I'd ever had, I got to really experience what it was I was doing this summer and I got to join in and get on a proper trampoline for the first time in about 5 years. This camp really set me up for the next two and it helped me to know exactly how it should go.

I was then at Shelfield Community Academy in Shelfield, this is an awesome school and I think it may have been my favourite camp, the heroes and the kids were all absolutely incredible and the staff were so helpful and enthusiastic. The instantly fell in love with the design and layout of the school and because of that may get to have some work experience there in the next year, so watch this space.

Lastly, I returned to Neale-Wade to complete the run of camps this year and it was great fun, it was more challenging than the others but certainly not worse, I had so much fun and really enjoyed my time with the young people there.

I really do hope to work with them again next year and hope I'll get to see even more schools because It's been an absolute blast.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Do Something That Makes You Happy,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment