I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 9 October 2016

Chapter 102: IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS!

Hey Guys,

So this week I read the prologue to 'The Christmasaurus' by Tom Fletcher:

I thought this week I would explain myself.

I promise, I am not a fan of the lead up to Christmas HOWEVER...I have recently fallen into the annual trap of listening to Christmas Music, which I am a fan of. The thing is, as soon as I hear a christmas song, I can't help buy spend a while listening to christmas music, usually Michael Bublé.

You'll remember last year I made a video celebrating Christmas early which again was very out of character for me, but it just so happened to fall into place there.

And now, on the 9th of October, I'm reading a book about Christmas....let me explain that....Well, I like Tom Fletcher, as I'm sure you've discovered and he's written this book, so when I saw it in the shop, I couldn't help myself buying it and it just felt right to start reading it now (I don't read very often, so if I didn't start, I never would)

The prologue of the book also isn't very Christmassy at all so, stop worrying yourself.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
BUY THE BOOK,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment