I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 2 October 2016

Chapter 101: SuperCarlinBrothers, Google & Rain!

Hey Guys,

So this week on YouTube I Played Google Autofill with 'Is Rain...?':
On here I thought I'd talk you through SuperCarlinBrothers, Google Autofill and Rain, hence the blog title.

So, firstly, SuperCarlinBrothers, this is the name of a channel that I really like to watch on YouTube, they featured briefly in the blog post 'YouTube Subscriptions #2'
They are a channel that do theories, usually revolving around Pixar films but also talk about Disney, Star Wars, Harry Potter and all sorts of things that allow theories. They also do other videos such as Google Autofills on subjects ranging from 'Are Hamburgers...?' to 'Are Pokemon...?' to 'Does Dumbledore...?' and this gave me the idea for this weeks video.

Google Autofill is where you begin a search and Google tries to complete it with its data collected from previous searches from you and everyone else who has ever googled, meaning the most popular searches come to the top and it saves you from typing the whole thing. The Google Autofill GAME uses this tool by making you ask the beginning of the question (Is Rain, Are Pokemon, Does Dumbledore) add a letter of the alphabet and allowing google to finish the question, and then you have to answer 26 questions (one for each letter of the alphabet).

I chose 'Is Rain...' simply because it was raining when I began filming the video and I felt like I might know quite a few of the answers (I did look some up). I really liked how google changed the subject matter a few times throughout the video so I was not only answering questions about weather, but also Korean Singers and the Mortal Kombat video game series.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Google Autofill,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment