I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Chapter 100: The One-Hundredth One!

Hello my lovelies,

I thought for my 100th post, I'd throwback to the very first one and answer those questions again.

'Welcome to whatever this is.

Allow me to answer a few questions about myself for you.'

Who Am I?
Hi, I'm Mitch, I'm now 17, I am currently studying A2 Drama and Media at Cowes Enterprise College and I am arguably the happiest, craziest and most enthusiastic person that has ever existed.

What do I do to make money?
I am currently unemployed. I loved mt job at the kitchen of a great place called The Harbour Kitchen on Cowes High Street (I highly recommend eating there, it's awesome). I've also just finished working with a company called HumanUtopia , running summer camps around England.

What do I like to do?
My two largest passions are Acting and Watching TV, I am part of an acting group called the Isle Of Wight Shakespeare Company and I've just finished my eighth play with them, Romeo and Juliet. I am currently about to perform on the second run of One Man, Two Guvnors with The Southbank Theatre Company. As I mentioned before, I also love watching TV, I like to call it market research and I think it's perfectly fine that I have a detailed schedule of what to watch and when it is on, I've just finished writing a one man autobiographical show about this. You may also be aware that I have a little youtube channel where I upload little fun videos that range from Vlogs, to Challenges, to Sit down conversations mostly directed towards Tom Fletcher from McFly, His sister Carrie Hope Fletcher and his wife Giovanna Fletcher.
.

What do I want to do?
You'll be surprised to hear that what I'd like to do in the future is be an actor and TV presenter or a drama teacher. I'm also considering the prospect of going to work with Humanutopia full time.

So, What is this?
This was a way to give my little collection of subscribers a bit more of me as well as being something that I need to do for my Media course... Turns out I didn't need it for media, so I kept it going for YouTube anyway. In terms of content...I'm still not sure...Much like my YouTube channel you could find all sorts here...there could be Strong opinions, rants, creative writing, video updates, posts about videos, early access to videos occasionally and probably lots of generic Blog thingys, Although at the moment it tends to be mostly posts about my YouTube videos.

This is Me...At Privet Drive
'So again, Welcome to whatever this is' and...

Until Next time,
Stay Happy,

Redo Something,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment