I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 11 September 2016

Chapter 96: Oooooh, I'm also a Writer!

Hey Guys,

So this week, I did a Q&A about my play:

I thought, that too accompany it, I would tell you about the play that I'm writing...but I've already done that, about 5 weeks ago...sooo, instead I'm gonna talk about a One Man show that I'm starting to develop.

Yesterday I attended a work shop run by friend and fellow actor Olly Fry with the intention of running a number of one man autobiographical shows on the 7th October...

Mine will focus on my love and slight obsession with TV, The scheduling of it and impressions and voices that have influenced my daily life and how that has made me who I am today.

At the moment it's looking really fun with lots of impressions, props, games and ridiculousness, but I obviously don't want to reveal too much of it right now.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Do Something,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment