I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 18 September 2016

Chapter 98: The Brighton Color Run!

Hey Guys,

Let me start by clearing up the spelling of 'Color', Basically, The Color Run is an American Brand and therefore spells colour wrong.

This week on YouTube, I kinda vlogged the Brighton Color Run:
On here I thought I'd tell you more.

So, 17th September, Myself, Sammy, Jack and Jamie travelled to Brighton to take part in the Brighton Color Run (Presented by Skittles), on the train we played Game of Life, I lost, Sammy won. We arrived in Brighton, stupidly ate a McDonald's, walked past Alfie Deyes' Dad and made our way along the seafront to the start line. We joined in the rave and the warm-up and then wandered to the start. There was paint throwing, Mexican waves and shouting and men dressed as chickens, ostriches and in tutus.

The run began, and there was a hill and 5 colour zones and paint and people going crazy, there was a drumming band at the turning round point. we cog covered in paint and got given paint pouches and a load of skittles and we definitely ran the whole way.

We took the long journey home, we didn't play Game of Life, because I deleted it after losing, I annoyed Jamie, and Sammy & Jack spoke to other passengers.

Arrived in Southampton, said Good Evening to too many people and bought a Soda Shaq from Co-op and got on the Red Jet, with Matt Wood...

Got off, Took Jamie to a mental Party and went home.

Footage was lacking because my phone and (not)GoPro got full...quickly...but it was great fun, would recommend.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Get Colourful,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment