I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 30 October 2016

Chapter 106: Winter is The Best!!

Hey Guys,

This week I did a really weird, and cold, video direct to camera in the middle of The Solent about winter, Check it out:
Let me tell you why Winter is just the best ever.

I'll start with the obvious, Winter means Christmas, everyone loves Christmas (That was a sweeping generalisation, obviously some people don't for personal or religious reasons) and Christmas obviously falls in the middle of winter (again, geographically some people have Christmas in Summer...and actually, Christmas is more in the first 3rd of Winter). but Christmas is great and in Winter.

But it's not all about Christmas, Of course New Year falls in Winter, which generally is a good time but also, lots of people don't like having a new year, I mean, it is hard, Having to change the date, but generally it's a fun time.

In addition to that, winter holds my Birthday, which of course for me is just the awesomest thing ever, especially this year because not only am I turning 18, But I'm also doing it in Sweden whilst visiting Ida so it's gonna be a mental time!

I also think there is something special about the warmth of blankets in comparison to the cold winter air, looking out the window at snow (or pictures of snow wishing you'd get some) and Winter television is always incredible.

There is also great food around winter and for some reason you can just eat more of it.

And that is why, Winter is the best.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Prepare For Winter,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment