I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 6 November 2016

Chapter 107: Sunday Roast!

Hey Guys,

So this week I let you know about all the things going on at the moment:
Over here I thought I might let you in on what to expect from our new radio show, Sunday Roast.

You'll be able to catch it LIVE on Sunday's 7-10pm on Vectisradio.com with a recorded podcast going up at a later date.

Joe Plumb, Host of the Political Soapbox on the same station, will be manning the desk and will be joined by Improv master Lewis Wheeler and Myself, in charge of the competitions.

The first hour will be dedicated to quizzes, All things Isle of Wight and will be where we speak to a guest when we have one, this hour will be led by Joe.

The second hour will be led by Lewis and will feature an array of improv games and will feature a weekly drama as well as the 'Life Experiences' section where one of us will go out into the big wide Island to experience something different, this will be done as a pre-recorded external report.

The third and final hour, headed by me, will be the competition hour where Joe and Lewis will go head to head in a range of games and we'll also give you a roundup of the show and the weeks 'best' news stories.

Throughout we shall be interspersed with the best music that the Isle of Wight has to offer, It really is Late, Live and Local.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Listen to Sunday Roast,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment