I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Chapter 109: Novaimber (2016 Goals)

Hey Guys,

So, My good ol' friend Georgia over at 
Saltwater Sunset
 is doing 2016 Goals blog posts, in which she outlines that she will be setting herself goals every month, and then she gave a list of her goals.

I think this is a really cool idea, so, complete with awful punny titles, I shall give my own goals...
These will be on the 15th of each month

PLANUARY SUCCESS RATING: 62.5%

FEBRUAIMY SUCCESS RATING: 62.5%

MARCHINATION SUCCESS RATING: 75%

HOPERIL SUCCESS RATING: 75%

SCHEMAYTIC SUCCESS RATING: 75%

JUNETENTIONS SUCCESS RATING: 87.5%

JULIDEAS: SUCCESS RATING: 75%

AUGOALST: SUCCESS RATING: 62.5%

SCHEMETEMBER: SUCCESS RATING: 50%
OBJECTOBER: SUCCESS RATING: 75%
  • Eventually watch 'Click'
  • Continue Writing my play
  • Decide on my Media Coursework Title
  • Start working with the IWSC on something awesome

        NOVAIMBER: *Yeah, I used Aim again*

          • Eventually watch 'Click' ( I really need to)
          • Continue Writing my play
          • Film a load of videos for MitchMas
          • Cast the next Mechanicals plays

          Health/Fitness/Hygiene/Grooming Focus for the month
          This Month it is - Walking

          I've only started with a small list as I want to make sure I'm setting achievable targets.

          In December, I will review my success of 'Novaimber', and then create a new list of goals for December, which will have an even worse pun.

          Until Next Time,
          Stay Happy,
          Set Goals,
          And Goodbye.

          Mitch x

          No comments:

          Post a Comment