I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 20 November 2016

Chapter 110: The Sentence Song!

Hey guys,

This week I wrote and performed a song:
My sentence songs are becoming quite infamous amongst my friends.
They are song written entirely from sentences commented on a facebook status.

Unfortunately writing a song isn't as simple as taking sentences and singing them, because a lot of the time the sentences will not rhyme making a song really hard to flow. I will often have to add extra lines and edit the ones I'm given slightly. Then it comes to adding a melody and music to the song, I'm not a musician so this bit is usually very tricky.

Usually I'd make the music on my ukulele which I'm fairly good at but that still presents difficulties because I tend to go with the same chords, however I made the task a lot harder this time by making the decision to use a keyboard, which I don't really know how to play at all...but I got through it and it's not awful.

So,

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Write A Song,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment