I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 5 June 2016

Chapter 76: Bonfire Heart by James Blunt

Hey guys,

So this week on YouTube I decided to play and sing Bonfire Heart by James Blunt, you can see that here:



Before I talk about the song there are a couple of things I need to point out:

  1. James Blunt has not died (I say this because every other time I've sung a song, it's been because of a death)
  2. I was ill and stupidly decided to upload a singing video, so please, excuse the worse-than-usual voice
So, why did I decide to sing this, this week. Well, I was struggling to find something to do this week and decided the thing to do was play a song on my Ukulele...I chose Bonfire Heart because it was the first song I learnt properly on the ukulele.

I chose to learn this song after my cousins, Noah & Finn, became obsessed with it when it first came out. I also really like the lyrics and the style of the song and it is one of my favourite James Blunt songs (Not that I've ranked them in any way....but, hey, that can be a blog post one day, just for the sheer hell of it...Let's say 22nd June)

Anyway, Because I love you guys here on the blog, I'm going to reveal the location of the hidden video of outtakes. If you want to find it yourself, It won't be spoilt, but if you want to find it now, It's HERE! Alternatively HERE is a link to the video.

Thanks for reading guys.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Listen to James Blunt,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment