I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Chapter 77: 04 : 08AM

Hey Guys,

I often find myself having nights where I just cannot get to sleep, people that know me know that I am very productive early in the morning and this is sometimes the reason for me staying awake, sometimes to finish homework or coursework and sometime to create things, such as scripts or ideas.

However, tonight is one of those nights where I am still awake, but there is no particular reason. On these occasions I find myself watching endless amounts of YouTube until I run out of things to watch at which point I go to BBC iPlayer and find something to watch there.

Right now however, I have run out of YouTube and cannot find anything to watch on iPlayer and so I find myself with nothing to do. It's got to a point where it's not worth trying to sleep and I do not have anything to do (Well, nothing that I'm willing to do right now)

There is a certain temptation in me to watch a film, so I may just do that.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
GO TO SLEEP,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment