I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 26 June 2016

Chapter 82: Hoarding

Hi guys,

So this week on YouTube I gave you a tour of everything kept on the main shelf in my bedroom:

Looking at the array of objects on my shelf made me question whether or not it would count as hoarding.

Hoarding means 'to accumulate and hide or store away objects' often with the reasoning that it will come in useful in the future
.
Although my shelf contains lots of useless and unnecessary things, I wouldn't class it as hoarding, personally I like the busy look the shelf has and that there is lots of things to look at and it works as more of a collection of my favourite things/things that are interesting/things with stories rather than keeping stuff because I don't want to throw it away.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Take A Moment To Look at A Shelf,
And Goodbye

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment