I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 19 June 2016

Chapter 80: The Isle OF Wight Festival 2016

Hey Guys,

So, this week on YouTube, I uploaded a stupidly long video of the festival last week:

This year has been my all time favourite festival out of the 6 I have attended, largely down to the fact that I loved all 3 headliners; Stereophonics, The Who & Queen + Adam Lambert.

The opportunity to these 3 bands in addition to many others, including Busted, and the guitar riffs of Brian May really made my weekend and I'm still buzzing from it, 1 week on.

I'd like to thank everyone who appeared in this video as well as everyone who i spent time with over the weekend, everyone I saw and everyone whose phone I borrowed in order to get all of this footage.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Go To A Festival,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment