I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 3 July 2016

Chapter 83: Why I Chose Niall!

Hey Guys,

So this week on YouTube I did a whole video dedicated to my friend Niall:


I've wanted to do a video with Niall as the subject for a while because he is not a fan of my YouTube videos and I figure that if one is about him he may actually like it.

Within the friendship group, Niall is fairly outcasted by everyone which I think is strange because he is actually a really funny and nice guy who I enjoy spending time with,

I also thoroughly enjoy acting with him as he is very good at playing a range of characters.

He is also an unbelievably majestic person.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Appreciate Niall,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment