I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 10 July 2016

Chapter 84: The Future!

Hey guys,

So, this week on YouTube I did the M.A.S.H. Game:


This has prompted me to write a post about the future....It's fairly safe to say I'm not going to be living in Cape Town, married to Billie Piper with a Porsche Carrera (though, if she's up for it, let me know) but that doesn't mean that there is no future for me at all.

I often get asked questions like 'So, what are you going to do after A-Levels' or 'What are your plans for the future?' etc and I also feel awkward answering these questions because I honestly have no idea at the moment.

I've had many ideas of things I could do, get a job, go to university, open a bar, move into a house with lots of my friends, work behind the scenes at a TV station, apply for endless auditions and even try doing YouTube professionally but what I really want to do is wait and see what could happen...at the moment I'm happy and why waste or rush this time...Let's see what opportunities arise for me, what experiences I might get to embark on and who may become part of my life.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Enjoy The Moment,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment