I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 31 July 2016

Chapter 89: James Corden

Hey Guys,

So this week on YouTube, myself, Megan and Lauren Embarrassed ourselves by singing in the car on the way to McDonalds:

You'll notice, and quite possibly because of the thumbnail, that the format of this video was similar to the viral trend of Carpool Karaoke, from The Late Late Show With James Corden.

As you may or may not know, James Corden is one of my biggest inspirations. He came from a small town that lots of people don't know about and is now doing what he loves and is hugely successful at it, for someone that lives in a small place that not many people have heard of, this is the perfect role model. Everything this man has done fills me with joy and I dream to work with him one day.

You may notice that I've also uploaded the uncut version of this video, in that you'll see the cockups, 1 or 2 extra songs and some of the more cringeworthy stuff. Enjoy.

I think that's all I have to say for this week and so I'll leave it there.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Sing In The Car,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment