I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 24 July 2016

Chapter 88: Thankyou, At Last!

Hey Guys,

So this week, I finally thanked Tom Fletcher for mentioning me in his video:

Although it has been over a year now, you may find it bizarre for me to have not said thank you before hand...Well, truthfully I have; at the time I did comment thanks on his video and I tweeted him to say thank you also but I hadn't yet publicly addressed it in a video.

The day after it happened I did film a video and upload it via my phone but it failed to upload and so I just deleted it and it's taken until now for me to really realise that I hadn't done a video about it.

Another reason is that it has only just sunk in that he actually mentioned me, 16 weeks into me making videos for him, bearing in mind I am now on week 73. I never really started out with the intention of being noticed by Carrie, Tom or Gi (although I did realise that it was a possibility, and that excited me) in fact the only reason for me directing videos towards them was so that I had some sort of format for my videos.

On that note, and now exclusively to this blog, I have officially decided that 'Dear...' video number 104 will be the last weekly 'Dear...' video that I do. After 2 years I will finally stop piggybacking off of their format and start doing my own thing every week. I am currently undecided by I think for atleast the first six months I will continue to do a 'Dear...' video every month (Firstly to round them to 110, and also so they don't just suddenly stop). My videos will continue to be literally anything content wise but will no longer start with 'Dear Tom/Carrie/Gi', or end with the current end slate or have the 'Dear...' in the title.

Thankyou for reading this week.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Say an Overdue Thankyou,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment