I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 4 December 2016

Chapter 112: John Lennon

Hey Guys,

I hope you are enjoying MitchMas, If you haven't been watching, here is what you've missed this week:

|   Day 1   |   Day 2   |   Day 3   |   Day 4   |

And In Dear videos, this week I sang 'Happy Xmas (War Is Over):
Over here I thought I'd talk about why I chose this song for my dear/mitchmas crossover videos as well as a little bit about each MitchMas from this week.

Those of you who know me would know that I'm a fan of The Beatles and so straight away this song was going to be one of the four Christmas Covers I'd do over MitchMas as well as this being one of my favourite Christmas Songs.

So, MitchMas so far:

Day 1 - Top 10 Christmas Songs!
This was a video that was so much harder than I thought it would be because it's so hard to narrow it down to 10, especially when there is two lists to narrow down. I had to do this video with Sammy because he is the biggest fan of Christmas music that I know. Luckily we agreed on 7 of the songs and so it was just a battle between our 6 for the last 3.

Day 2- 2 Truths, 1 Lie.
This video just seemed like a fun idea of something to make more Christmas themed. I chose to do this with Nick because he is my best friend and it just seemed right to see how much we know about each other in the period of time where we wouldn't usually see each other. I also wanted to do this video as I had great Christmas memories.

Day 3- Chubby Reindeer
As one of my best friends, Alfie had to be in a video and it only seemed right to do one where he looked silly. I chose to do this video as I had never done the Chubby Bunny Challenge (which is exactly what this is, just renamed to be more Christmassy). I also decided to mix it up a bit by swapping out the marshmallows for huge marshmallows because, why not.

Day 4- Christmas Scattergories
I love playing this game, despite not knowing the name until I was planning MitchMas but I thought it would make a fun video, I chose to do it with Sam & Sammy as I also pair them up as a sort of double act so I thought it would be nice to have them both in a video together. This one was mostly planned on the spot as I hadn't planned the categories before filming.

And that is it for this week, so...

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Keep Watching MitchMas,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment