I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 18 December 2016

Chapter 114: Snow Is Falling!

Hey Guys,

I hope you are enjoying MitchMas, If you haven't been watching, here is what you've missed this week:



|   Day 12   |   Day 13   |   Day 14   |   Day 15   |   Day 16   |   Day 17   |   Day 18   |

And In Dear videos, this week I sang 'Merry Christmas Everyone':


Over here I thought I'd talk about why I chose this song for my dear/mitchmas crossover videos as well as a little bit about each MitchMas from this week.

Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens is one of my favourite Christmas songs so I thought I'd give it a go this week...It's not perfect because I've never properly played it the whole way through before but I think I did alright on the whole.

So, MitchMas so far:
Day 12 - Most Likely To...
When planning the videos for MitchMas it only seemed right to recreate one of my favourite videos by getting Aaron, Alex, Harry and Sam in to play some more Most Likey To... but this time, with Christmassy things.

Day 13- Flip Cup
The Colour Runners seemed like a fun group of people to do a video with and the idea of Flip Cup, influenced by Jimmy Fallon, seemed like the idea that fitted best, the twist of using Christmassy drinks added to the video and made it one of my favourite videos in MitchMas.

Day 14- Christmas Race
So I got SOJEE back to make up for their not so great video earlier in MitchMas and joined them with Joe Groves (who will be making some appearances very soon) and decided to have a little race with them, to put tinsel on the tree, a bauble on the tree and to wrap up a DVD chosen especially for each person and put that under the tree, it descended into chaos but I did really enjoy doing it.

Day 15- Gingerbread Men
So Darcy and G came back to decorate some gingerbread men, and we actually had fun with it and created some true masterpieces, it was lovely of them to join me again after the epic fail that was the cupcakes, but we had fun, so it was all good.

Day 16 - Would you Rather?
Got the self proclaimed Edgy Rejects in to join Tommy on his Birthday video and we played would you rather with some purposely dodgy editing, was actually quite fun to play along with them and answer some Christmas themed would you rathers.

Day 17- Word Sneak
Two of my favourite people, Tommy and Sammy, joined me and some alcohol to sneak some words into our Christmas conversation, this descended into mad conversations about Rudolph's Lampshade and Santa's Renault Clio and ended with some punishment shots, which for the most part tasted quite nice.

Day 18- Mr & Mrs
Got the lovely Zarmstrong (Zoe and Jack) in to play Mr and Mrs in a very on the spot, in the pub, conversational video which was mostly improvised there and it was actually really fun and quite nice to see them again.

And that is it for this week, so...

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Keep Watching MitchMas,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment