I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 25 December 2016

Chapter 115: Let It Go!

Hey Guys,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope you enjoyed MitchMas, If you haven't been watching, here is what you've missed this week:


|   Day 19   |   Day 20   |   Day 21   |   Day 22   |   Day 23   |   Day 24   |   Day 25   |

And In Dear videos, this week I sang 'Let It Go' from Frozen:


Over here I thought I'd talk about why I chose this song for my Dear/MitchMas crossover videos as well as a little bit about each MitchMas from this week.

Let It Go is an interesting choice of song this week as I've never actually seen Frozen, I can however appreciate a well written song and I do really like it so it seemed like something that would be quite fun to sing, play and experiment with the song.

So, MitchMas so far:

Day 19 - Mystery Wrap Battle
Did not think that the Sidemen would be inspiring one of my videos when I started this process, but this seemed like a really fun idea to do with My brother, sister and Joe, My sister's boyfriend. I think it really made for an entertaining video.

Day 20- Accented Songs
This was one of the first ideas I had for a video as Myself, Joe and Michael are currently working closely on the next Mechanicals play. As actors I thought it would be fun to play with accents (which I'm usually much better at) and Christmas songs seemed like the best way to incorporate them. Had so much fun filming this one.

Day 21- Top 10 Christmas Films
Joe is a huge film fan and likes reviewing them so I thought I'd pair up with him to discuss our Top Christmas Films, I went down the cheesy route whereas Joe decided to go for the unconventional Christmas films, hose being the ones set at Christmas but not necessarily about Christmas...I should probably note that my Top 5 have changed since that video going Live.

Day 22- 1st Line, Every Line
Olly is a singer and so I thought this video would work well with him. The idea comes from The Late Late Show with James Corden which I decided to Christmasify with Christmas Songs. We had fun filming this out in the woods and it didn't go as badly as I thought it would....Which isn't to say it went amazingly.

Day 23 - Christmas Questions
This was only intended to be a video with My brother and sister but events led to it becoming a much bigger thing with inviting my nan and Grandad to join us as well as Megan. It was really nice to do a proper family video talking about our Christmas days rather than something ridiculous.

Day 24- The Night Before Christmas
I thought I'd read this poem because it was going up on Christmas Eve (The night before Christmas) and I thought I'd show my Christmassy house and some clips from all the videos in MitchMas. I really like watching this one because I get to see all my work for MitchMas in one place and it makes me quite proud.

Day 25- Sonnet 116
I wanted to do a video with Josh Pointing and with him being the best Shakespearean actor I know, I thought that a sonnet reading would be apt so I went on the search for a Christmas Themed one and someone on the internet said that Number 116 was good for Christmas, I still don't quite get why, but there you go.

And that is it for this week,

Tomorrow you will get a selection of Out-Takes from MitchMas and in the coming days I will start uploading Vlogs from my trip to Sweden and on New Year's day a little quiz with my Brother and Sister to see how much attention they have paid to MitchMas with punishments.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Have A Great Christmas,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment