I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 11 December 2016

Chapter 113: Love Actually!

Hey Guys,

I hope you are enjoying MitchMas, If you haven't been watching, here is what you've missed this week:


|   Day 5   |   Day 6   |   Day 7   |   Day 8   |   Day 9   |   Day 10   |   Day 11   |

And In Dear videos, this week I sang 'Christmas Is All Around' from Love Actually:


Over here I thought I'd talk about why I chose this song for my dear/mitchmas crossover videos as well as a little bit about each MitchMas from this week.

Those of you who know me would know that I'm a fan of Love Actually which you'll find out about later in MitchMas too. I didn't think I'd be able to find the chords and lyrics for this version on the same site, but I did and so I had to choose to sing this song...Especially after watching Love Actually this week.

So, MitchMas so far:
Day 5 - Christmas Cupcakes!
Right, so these didn't go well, but they did make for an interesting video. I tried my hardest to find a Christmassy Cupcake mix but the closest I could find were Frozen ones. We tried to cook them in a halogen oven which didn't go completely to plan and The timelapse was not as quick as I hoped.

Day 6- Christmas Quiz
So, SOJEE, they seemed like fun people to film with, but by God was that filming process a nightmare. So many technical difficulties went on which led to a fairly shocking video which I can only apologise for...I have however got them joining me again later in MitchMas to try and make up for the dodgy video.

Day 7- Christmas Yoga
One of the worst ideas I've had for a video...Well, the video was a fun idea, but the costumes are completely regrettable. Good on Ches for joining in with something so ridiculous but it was great fun to film and it is an amusing watch

Day 8- What's in my Mouth
One of my favourite videos from MitchMas so far. I had so much fun filming it with Barry and I really love the parts where we show the audience what we have. I think it's very funny and some of the items we chose really were ridiculous.


Day 9 - Secret Santa


Lovely to do a video like this with the Squad(or most of it) and it was quite fun to film. Although having the memo to wear a Christmas jumper, not everyone remembered and Joe even ended up with Christmas socks on his ears instead...which resulted in being my favourite intro on MitchMas.

Day 10- Celebrity Tweets
I decided to do this video with the guys from The Sunday Roast as it's the kind of thing we get up to on the show and when we are having drinks together. The people chosen were partly those that I knew we would all have fun with and partly chosen by Joe and Lewis because they thought they would have fun with them...which they did. I really loved the Tweets that were made for this video.

Day 11- Who Am I?
I couldn't do MitchMas without including a video with the Girls. I chose to do this video as I thought it would be really fun with this lot. Some of the people/things we chose were harder than we thought, and I didn't think Scrooge would be that hard to guess, but I enjoyed trying.


And that is it for this week, so...

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Keep Watching MitchMas,
And Goodbye.
Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment