I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 7 February 2016

Chapter 43: The Sister Tag Questions

Hey Guys,

This week I did the sister tag with my sister, Lauren, Check it out here:

Here are the questions if you wanna do it too:
1.       Who is the oldest?
2.       Any nicknames?
3.       Funniest Memory?
4.       Most memorable argument?
5.       Most recent Argument?
6.       Most cherished memory?
7.       Old Photos?
8.       Last thing we talked about?
9.       Are you close?
10.   What annoys you the most about each other?
11.   Do you hang out and do things together?
12.   Are you competitive?
13.   One thing you can do that your sibling can’t?                                            
14.   Who is the best looking?

15.   Who is the most creative?
Me and My sister when I was a potato


Me and My sister when I was a
Chinese School boy with bad hair
Me and My sister when our brothers are in the photo





















Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Appreciate Your Siblings,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment