I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 14 February 2016

Chapter 45: The Valentines Tag

Hello guys,

This week This Happened:



Over here, to celebrate Valentines Day,  I thought I'd do the 'Not My Girlfriend Tag' with Georgia.
My answers will be in BLUE and Georgia's will be in PINK, because gender stereotypes.


 1. When/where did we meet? Gurnard Beach, Year 8(2012). Down the beach 3 years ago.
 2. When did you meet my parents? After a Henry IV Rehearsal, with a lift?-Georgia hasn't met mine. You met my parents when I first gave you a lift from Shakespeare rehearsals, kinda met yours in Wetherspoons.
 3. What is the first thing I wish you didn’t do? Be better than me at things. say that I avoided you at prom.
 4. What is something you wish I didn’t do? Fail Geography. Hate you ;).
 5. What eyes colour did you wish I had? You wish they were perfectly cyan, I wish Georgia's were lighter green. We love each other's eyes already.
 6. What dressing do you always wear? I wear Blue hoodie, Black Jeans, Red Vans and a T-shirt. Georgia Wears Brown Jumper, Black Joni Jeans & Black boots. I always wear my Topshop jeans, you always wear your blue hoodie.
 7. Which food I like/ don’t like? Georgia likes vegetables, and doesn't like meat. Mitch likes McDonalds, he doesn't like anchovies.
 8. Which drinks I like/ don’t like? Georgia likes special hot chocolate, and doesn't like Alcohol. Mitch likes's Amaretto & Coke/McDonalds Milkshake and doesn't like Tea without sugar.
 9. Which are your most favourite drink/ food? My Fave is Bacon sandwiches and Coke Zero. My favourite food is Pancakes, my favourite drink is Lemon & Lime water.
10. What is my shoe size? 9, Georgia is a 4. I am 3.5, Mitch is 8?
11. What would I eat every day if I could? Bacon, Georgia would eat Soup. I would eat Mash Potato and Mitch would eat McDonalds.
12. What am I good at? Acting, as is Georgia. We are both good at acting.
13. Which Band and Solo Artist do I like most? The Beatles/Robbie Williams-Georgia like The Kooks and Ed Sheeran. My favourite band is The Kooks, my favourite artist is Ed Sheeran, Mitch likes Robbie Williams and Take That.
14. Which song do I like most? Rock DJ, Georgia's is All About You. I think Mitch likes Rule The World, and I like Junk Of The Heart
15. Which sport do I like? Athletics, Georgia's is dancing, if that counts. He doesn't do it often, but he is good at sprinting, I like cross country.
16. Which sport team do I like most? Chelsea FC, Georgia's is something I've never heard of. Do you support a team? I'm just gonna say England because me too.
17. What is my eyes colour? Blue, Georgia's are green. Mitch is Blue, Mine are green.
18. Who is my best friend? Nicolas Romero/Alfie Mason, Georgia's are Darcy Hedley/Annabel Blizzard. Mine are Darcy & Annabel, Mitch's are Nicolas and Alfie.
19. Where does my family come from? London, Georgia's are from the Isle Of Wight. Mine are from the Isle Of Wight, Mitch was born here, but I have a feeling his parents are from 'up country'.
20. What I often do in my free times? Watch TV, Georgia Draws? Mitch watches TV, I read.

Me & Georgia from Way back in Henry IV
      Please check our Georgia's Blog HERE and
      follow her on Twitter & Instagram 
      Twitter: sherlockhomiees
      Instagram: georgiaprangnell 

       Until Next Time,
       Stay Happy,
       Feel the Love,
       And Goodbye.

 Mitch xx

P.S. Also, I promise we'll go back to Black text next time...thought I'd add a touch of love to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment