I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Chapter 49: Meet My Media Mains

Hey guys,

Today I wanted to talk to you about a small friendship group that I have that has only recently formed into what I would call a friendship group. These people are a group that I do A-Level Media with and I genuinely enjoy the conversations and usually undesired 'Banter' that I have with them in person, on our facebook chat and in our Skype calls.
This is them:  *All Photos chosen by Ewy*
Here We Are!
Me












Well, There's me, I also take Drama & Geography.
Harry Chapman
Ewan Kingsbury
This is Harry, usually called Barry. He brings some mad banter. He also takes ICT & Psychology.

This is Ewan, usually called Ewy. He's a funny guy and is cooler than the rest of us. He also takes English Lit and Lang & ICT.




Darcy Hedley
Georgia Prangnell
This is Darcy, usually called Darc. She smiles a lot and sometimes laughs. She is also taking History, French & English Lit.

This is Georgia, usually called G. She's a bae & banter ringleader. She also takes Geography, Drama and English Lit.





Lily West
Niall Hall

This is Lily, usually called Lilz. She pretends to be the quieter one of us. She also takes Sociology, Music & Physics.

And This is Niall, The Dankster, who is full of memes. He also takes History, Drama and English Lit.


And that is all of my Media Homies.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Have a Dankster,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

6 comments: