I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Chapter 42: Rhett & Link Haul!

Hey guys,

So I recently realised that I have a hell of a lot of merchandise from my favourite youtubers Rhett and Link.

You can check out their YouTube Channel Here! and their store here!
I summed up what they do in my First Youtube Subscriptions.

So, Let's have a look at the Merch that I have
Good Mythical Morning T-Shirt
Rhett & Link Logo T-shirt

Both of these have a nice soft material that are cosy to lounge around in. I love the colours of both of them too. My favourite of the two is the GMM one because it's slightly more cryptic and has more of a design.

(The GMM one is stretched because it was very crinkled when we took the photos)





'Randler' Hoodie Unzipped
'Randler' Hoodie Zipped

Much like the T-shirts, The hoodie is made from a soft material which is comfortable to lounge in.

I really like the basic but intriguing design of the Randler, the mascot of the group of fans known as the Mythical Beasts.

My only issue is that the zip is on the 'wrong' side because it's an American design, but I got used to it.
Good Mythical Morning Mug

The GMM mug is one of my favourites to use at home.

I really like the Matte Black colour with the GMM logo in an orange that really stands out. I like that the rim has a glossy finish as it makes it more comfortable on the lips.

The inside of the mug is also orange which makes it stand out even more and gives a general orange/black theme to the whole mug, which really is a nice, and underrated, colour scheme.

Again, my only downfall is that the handle is on the 'wrong' side as it's american and so the design faced backwards before I got used to holding it the other way round.





The Mythical 2.0s
Rhett & Link Guitar Pick
These shoes were designed by the Rhett & Link completely by suggestions from the Mythical Beasts. They originally came out in Black, Blue & Cream canvas before being release in grey leather (what I have), Pink leather (to raise money for breast cancer awareness), A camo-print design (Which also introduced the orange mythical socks) and a special anniversary Black leather pair. These shoes are no longer available to purchase. Every pair also came with the Rhett & Link guitar pick for free as there is a special pocket for one on the side of the shoe. (I use my pick for my Ukulele)
Using The Beard Oil
Rhett's Beastly but Balanced Beard Oil

This is the first of the pairs newest products which they created with BeardandLady.com.

This beard oil is scented with Sandalwood, Citrus & Rosemary, which smells awesome.

The oil is designed to add moisture to the beard while also keeping it clean and presentable-it also helps to keep the beard growing.

Link's Peculiarly Perfect
Peanut Butter Peppermint Lip Balm
Applying The Lip Balm

Although it sounds strange, the combination of peanut butter and peppermint really does smell, and taste lovely, and it feels so good on the lips-The balm itself really does add moisture to the lips and it locks it in meaning you don't have to keep going back for more...regardless of how tempting it is.

The lipbalm is sold in packs of 2.


Other merchandise that Rhett and Link have released, that I have not bought are, wristbands, a variety of stickers, a Rhett and Link Logo hoodie, A GMM logo Hoodie, A GMM poster, Rhett & Link Bobble heads, Socks and a snapback hat.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Be Your Mythical Best,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

Photos courtesy of @Itsme_hamer on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Been looking to order a gmm hoodie myself but the Randler's small sized hoodie is already sold out. I'd like to know what size of hoodie you got? Cause I really like the Randler and if the Medium isn't THAT big, I could settle for it. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      Mine is a large. Personally, I'd take the risk as they are very comfy and I think it would be quite nice a bit oversized. I think a medium would be fine :)

      Delete