I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 21 February 2016

Chapter 47: Languages

Hello, Guten Tag, Bonjour, Ciao, Hola, Helo

This week on YouTube, Me and my sister learnt some Welsh phrases, see that here:


You can watch the video that helped teach us here.

Today, I thought I would talk about languages.

I think learning a language is a very worthwhile thing to do, it makes travelling way more simple to be able to speak or read the local language, even if you only know a few words or phrases, it is still useful.

I am fluent in no language other than English, but from lessons at school I can say a few words, phrases and sentences in German, French and Spanish...and a tiny bit of Italian.

This post has been intentionally short as I have a review of 'Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs' by The Wight Strollers coming up later today.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Learn a Language,
And Goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen, Au Revoir, Ciao, Adios, Hwyl Fawr.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment