I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 31 January 2016

Chapter 41: Celebrating The Birthday Of A Stranger

Hey Guys,

So, This week on YouTube I wished Giovanna Fletcher happy birthday.
You can see that here

Giovanna Fletcher is the wife of Tom Fletcher from McFly and is one of the people that I address my videos to. Although I have made videos, and therefore 'directly' spoken, to her for 48 weeks, she is still technically a stranger.

Now I'm curious as to whether or not it's weird to wish someone who is essentially a stranger happy birthday.

Saying happy birthday to someone is a simple way of making their day better, on their birthday that is...it would be strange otherwise. I think that if you know someone enough to know when their birthday is, then it's acceptable to say happy birthday to them.

That's that sorted out...I havn't got much else to say now, So Imma gonna wish you all a happy February for tomorrow and I hope your January 2016 has been a good one.-Also, I have some exciting news that I can't tell you right now...but bare with me for that.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Wish Someone Happy Birthday,
And Goodbye.

Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment