I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 10 January 2016

Chapter 36: Opening Night!

Hey Guys,

This week 'As You Like It' opened and I made a video to let you meet the cast:



My Mirror in the dressing room...I'm not a diva!



So, after a hit and miss dress rehearsal for me, I was both excited and petrified for the first show to an actual audience although the real nerves only started to kick in when I took a script down to the wings and could hear the audience, at that point however, I wasn't to know that it was them that would give me the adrenaline to get all of my scenes practically perfect.




Myself & Joe (Corin) during a scene





The atmosphere backstage all night was so positive and fun and it was amazing to see everyone supporting each other and feeling good about themselves.

A highlight for me, as a comedy character, was
hearing my very laugh from the audience, it gave me the confidence to keep going and going better to get more laughs.

Overall, it was a great night and you can still buy tickets for the last 3 shows




The Bows from opening night

Box Office:
www.ticketsource.co.uk/iwsc
07519933847 OR on the door


Adults: £8.00
Children: £6.00
Friday 15th January, 7:30pm
Saturday 16th January, 7:30pm
Sunday 17th January, 7:30pm



Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Book A Ticket,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment