I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 3 April 2016

Chapter 57: The Story of Wendy & Jill-Again

Hey Guys,

So, I'm finally back from Austria! there will be a video all about that in a couple of weeks, but this week, I spoke to you about my latest play, 'The Story of Wendy & Jill'. See the chat here:



So, the play is called 'The Story of Wendy & Jill' and is written by my friend Olly Fry. It is based upon the story and characters of J. M. Barrie's 'Peter Pan' but from the perspective of a reflective Wendy.

Myself and Olly have been extremely lucky to acquire such an incredible cast of local talent to be in this show. The cast is made up of friends and people from previous casts that myself and Olly have hand picked as well as a few new faces that we stumbled upon or who were recommended to us by friends, this combination lends itself to a really nice atmosphere between the cast. Some of the cast have come from 'The Wight Strollers' who you will know I did a review about their show 'Snow White' and this theatre company is a pretty large one on the Island, others have come from the 'IWSC' which you will know I have worked with and are all brilliant actors, others have come from the Apollo Players and then some have come from a combination of those 3, other shows that were brilliant, or from my school where I've seen them acting as part of their drama/performing arts courses and so the cast really is a beautiful selection of island talent.

The music for the show has been composed by someone called Lorna Brownsword from the RWCMD and will be performed live by herself and some of her colleagues. After listening to the amazing music, I can tell you that this will add such an incredible atmosphere to the show as it really is fantastic and I can't believe how lucky we have been to acquire such talent.

To find out more about our cast, check out the play's twitter page: @WendyJillPlay
We also have an event on Facebook which has all the details & ticket information: HERE
To donate to The Great Ormond Street Hospital, the charity we are raising money for, visit our JustGiving Page: Click Here

Thankyou for reading

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Never Grow Up,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

No comments:

Post a Comment