I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 10 April 2016

Chapter 59: The Greatest Friend I Have!

Hey Guys,

So, I've just uploaded my dream house video:
So, I didn't really have a blog post to put with this video so I thought I'd write a long overdue post about the greatest friend I have.

Now, I've got a few best friends that I categorise differently for different things but this particular person, I wouldn't describe as a best friend, but more like a vital friend.

I haven't known this person as long as many of my other friends but she has helped me through so many problems, nothing disastrous or massively life changing, but things where I really needed a friend to speak to and she was always there with the right advice...and it's because of this that she is my greatest friend ever.

Not only is she great with advice, but she shares lots of my interests such as acting. We also do a lot of the same subjects at 6th form which means we can talk in those and about those too.

This person is Georgia Prangnell and I just wanted to say thankyou for everything.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Appreciate a True Friend,
And Goodbye.

Mitch xx

1 comment: