I'M SHAVING MY HEAD

I'm shaving my head for Comic Relief, click below to donate
JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 28 April 2016

Chapter 62: YouTube Subscriptions #4

Hi Guys,

It's about time I did a follow up to my previous posts about YouTube subscriptions/Youtube Subscriptions #2/YouTube Subscriptions #3

So today I thought I would tell you about a few more of the channels I am subscribed to on YouTube. Some of them are popular well known channels, and some of them are smaller lesser known channels, please do subscribe to them if they take your fancy. (if you click on their channel names at the beginning of the paragraph it will take you to their channel)


20) Browney

Browney is a dutch YouTuber whose channel is a mismatch of lots of different things, such as vlogs, challenges and parodies. I've only been subscribed to Browney for about 6 months but I always enjoy his videos.

21) Jason Manford

Jason Manford is a comedian who has recently created a YouTube channel in order to 'try this YouTube thing'. His videos have so far been Q&As, 'chat' style videos and behind the scenes footage.

22) The Late Late Show With James Corden

The Late Late Show With James Corden is the channel for the American TV show with the same name. The channel features clips from the show which range from chats with guests, games with the audience and the hugely popular Carpool Karaoke. My favourite video is the Tom Hanks Filmography.

23) Draw My Life

Draw my life is a channel that parodies the popular 'Draw My Life' trend but with popular or trending celebrities. They upload weekly and tend to be entertaining. My favourite is Colin Furze.

24) Smosh games

Smosh Games is a spin-off channel from the popular youtubers SMOSH. On this channel you see the various members of SMOSH playing games. I only watch the Game Bang videos which is where the 6 SMOSH games hosts play a game together with a punishment for the losers, they also sometimes have extra people to play with them.

For now, that will be it, but I'll be sure to let you know about other channels that I am subscribed to in the future.


Again, make sure you go and check out all the channels, and subscribe to them if you want to.

Until Next Time,
Stay Happy,
Subscribe to one of those channels,
and goodbye.
Mitch x

No comments:

Post a Comment